Need help building out your training roster? How about a speaker/trainer for your next team building retreat or training event?
Or perhaps to point your team in the direction you want to go?
Maybe you are under the impression you would have to ditch what you have built and to start over?We suggest you don't do that! Instead, our solutions teach you to "adapt" what you currently doing - not start from scratch!
How about a call to your trusted on-call consulting and training department!
How well staff does its job often determines the trajectory of your client’s lives. Done poorly, you could actually cause harm. So, address these challenges with periodic short private training sessions. Training together has been known to help "grab" attention, energize, and move a teams's focus toward what matters.
We can help.
Your evidence-based organization (and staff) encounters complex challenges everyday, and properly preventing and resolving them is critical, not just to the success of your organization, but also the individual clients who are facing real-life challenges. How well staff does its job often determines the trajectory of your client’s lives. Done poorly, you could actually cause harm.
Is your organization structured in a way to maximize the impact of your practitioners? Are your practitioners equipped with the most sound direction on how to resolve complex human challenges?
The institute's evidence-based approaches and frameworks are designed to so practitioners and their clients thrive in the short and long-term.
We are uniquely equipped to identify and fill in the gaps preventing your organization from excelling at the highest level.
Let us help you. Check out our training modules below. They can be delivered onsite at your location, or remote via a virtual platform.
Join Countless Customers
Our numerous customers and their staff have great things to say about our strong training program. View what some have to say below.
Click here to see a list of our customers.
- 15th Circuit Drug Court
- 16th Judicial Circuit Court
- 22nd Judicial Dist. of KS, Juvenile Services
- 5th Judicial District Community Corrections Program
- 8th Judicial District Juvenile Probation
- 9th Circuit Court - Family Division
- A. L. Harris Prison Reentry Consulting Services
- Absentee Shawnee Tribe
- Ada County Juvenile Court
- Addiction Center of Broome County
- Agape Means Love
- Alameda County Sheriff's Office
- Allen County Community Corrections
- AltaPointe Health Systems Inc.
- Alvis House
- American Samoa Government
- Apache Behavioral Health
- Apache Behavioral Health Services
- Appalachian Judicial Circuit
- Arapahoe/Douglas Works
- Arizona Supreme Court
- ARJ, LLC
- Asociacion Creemos En Ti
- Atlanta Housing Authority
- Atlantic County NJ Justice Facility
- Bahamas Dept of Correctional Services
- BCFS Education Services
- BCFS Health & Human Services
- Beach Cities Health District
- Benewah Medical Center
- Berkshire County Sheriff's Office
- Bermuda Dept of Corrections
- Betts Consulting
- Bexar County
- Bexar County Juvenile Probation
- Blair County Drug and Alcohol Program, Inc
- Blue Mountain Action Council
- Bonner Springs Police Department
- Boom Health
- Boys & Girls Club of Greater Fort Worth
- Boys & Girls Club of the Twin Cities
- Broward Sheriff's Office
- Bryant Middle School
- Building Futures
- Building Opportunities for Self-Sufficiency
- Burrell Behavioral Health
- California State University Dominguez Hills Foundation
- CareerSource Broward
- CareerSource South Florida
- Carolina Family Alliance, Inc.
- Carolina Support
- Carroll County Detention
- Carroll County Health Department
- Catholic Charities
- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Miami
- Catholic Guardian Society & Home Bureaus
- Center for Children & Families
- Center New-Way of Georgia
- Central FL Behavioral Health Network
- Central San Gabriel Worksource Center
- Change Agents Network, LLC
- ChangePoint LLC
- Chautauqua County Dept of Mental Hygeine
- Cherokee Nation
- Children Home Society
- Children's Board of Hillsborough County
- Children's Bureau of Southern California
- Children's Home Society of NC
- Choctaw Nation
- CHRIS 180
- Christiana Care Hospital System
- Christophe Consulting
- Citrus Health Network Inc.
- City of Birmingham Municipal Court
- City of Decatur, AL
- City of Grande Prairie
- City of Houston
- City of Houston Dept. of HHS
- City of Las Cruces
- City of Pasadena Public Health Department
- City of San Jose
- Clayton County Public Schools
- Clinton County Community Supervision
- Closer to Home Community Services
- Coconino County Sheriff's Office
- Collaborative Hope, LLC.
- Collaborative Hope, LLC.
- Colorado Dept. of Corrections
- College and Community Fellowship
- Columbia Heights/Shaw Family Collaborative
- Colville Tribe
- Community Action Agency
- Community Council Health Systems
- Community Counseling of PA
- Community Education Centers
- Community Link Counseling Svcs.
- Community Outreach for Youth and Family Services
- Community Renewal Team
- Confederated Salish & Kootenai Tribes
- Continuum Care Services, Inc.
- Cook Inlet Tribal Council
- Cook Inlet Tribal Council, Inc.
- Cool Aid Society
- Correctional Alternatives Inc.
- Correctional Management Inc.
- County of Marin Probation Department
- County of Orange
- County of Orange Health Care Agency
- County of Plumas
- Court Svces & Offender Supervision Agency (CSOSA)
- Cowlitz Tribal Treatment
- Crawford County Juvenile Court
- Crestwood Behavioral Health
- Crider Health Center
- Criminal Justice Coordinating Council of GA
- Crook County Juvenile Justice Services Division
- Cuyahoga County Office of Reentry
- Dale County Juvenile Court
- Day by Day Family Services, LLC
- DC Dept. of Corrections
- DC Department Of Health
- DCCA / Division of Youth Services
- Del Norte County Dept. of HHS
- Delaware County Adult Court
- Denver City and County Office of Community Corrections
- Department of Court Services
- Department of Social Services - San Luis Obispo
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- Department of Veteran Affairs Errera Community Care Center
- Dept. of Health Adult Mental Health Division
- Dismass Charities
- District of Columbia Government
- Diverse Family Services, LLC
- East Central Illinois Humanistics, Inc.
- Eastern Ohio Correction Center
- Echelon Care
- Edmonton John Howard Society
- El Paso County Department of Human Services
- ENCAP Omaha
- Environmental Alternatives
- EOC of Suffolk
- ESHC NE FL
- Fairbanks Native Association
- Family & Children's Services
- Family Centered Services of CT
- Family Counseling Center, Inc.
- Family Health Centers of Baltimore
- Family Home Care Services
- Families in Transition
- First Steps of Sarasota, Inc.
- Ford Street Project
- Fort Belknap Indian Community Juvenile Youth Court
- Franklin County Office of Homeland Security & Justice Programs
- Fresh Start Counseling Services
- Fresno County Probation Department
- Fresno County Sheriff's Office
- GA Alliance to End Homelessness
- Gainesville Housing Authority
- Gainesville Police Department
- Gallatin County Detention Center
- Gang Alternative
- Garden City Family Resource Center
- Georgia Accountability Courts / Council of Accountability Court Judges
- Ghana Prisons Service
- Gibraltar Prison Service
- Good Samaritan Project
- Good Work Associates
- Goodwill Industries of MD
- Goodwill Industries of KY
- Goodwill Industries of South Florida
- Grant County Mental Healthcare
- Grayson County Juvenile Services
- Greater Lakes Mental Healthcare
- Green Hills Community Action Agency
- Greenlee County Courts Probation Dept.
- Guam Dept of Mental Health & Substance Abuse
- Gulf Coast Community Care
- Gulf Coast Teaching Family Services
- Hackley Community Care Center
- Health Care & Economic Security Staff Development Center
- Heartland Health Outreach, Inc.
- Henkels & McCoy
- Her Majesty's Prison of Gibralta
- Heritage Behavioral Health Center
- Hispanic Unity of FL
- Homeless Empowerment Program
- HOPE Services Hawaii
- Houston Department of Health & Human Services
- Houston Health Department
- Iowa Dept. of Human Services
- ICHEP LLC
- Idaho Department of Mental Health
- IFamagu'on-ta (DMHSA)
- Illinois Department of Corrections (TASC)
- Impact Northwest
- Imperial County Dept of Social Services
- Imperial Valley Regional Occupational Program
- Independence House
- Indian Health Services
- Indiana Department of Corrections
- International Institute of Los Angeles
- Iowa Aftercare
- Iowa Juvenile Court Services
- Iowa State Patrol
- It Takes A Village Youth and Family Services
- Imperial Valley Regional Occupational Program - THRIVE
- Jack Brown Treatment Center
- Jackson Behavioral Health System
- Jackson Health System
- Jefferson Community Action Programs
- Jefferson Parish District Attorney’s Juvenile Diversion Division
- Jessie Trice Community Health Center
- Jewish Family Service
- JG Consultant Services
- Johnson County Mental Health
- Jubilee Housing
- Kansas City, Missouri Police Department
- Kentuckiana Works
- Kentucky Department of Corrections
- Kern County Probation
- Keweenaw Bay Indian Community
- Kibble Education and Care Centre
- King County Sexual Assault Resource Center
- King County Human Services
- Kings County Probation
- Korean Family Family Services
- LA County Probation Department
- LA County Sheriff's Department
- Lac Courte Oreilles Tribe
- Lafayette Parish Sheriff's Office
- Lake County Sheriff Reentry Program
- Lake County Sheriffs Office
- Lakes Crossing / NNAMHS
- Lauderdale County Community Corrections
- Leading Into New Communities, Inc.
- Leech Lake Opioid Treatment Program
- Life Enhancement Services
- Lighthouse of Broward
- Los Angeles County Probation
- Loudoun County MHSADS
- Louisiana Workforce Commission
- Lummi Indian Business Council-Probation Dept
- MacArthur Foundation
- Malaysia Prison Service
- Maricopa County Human Services
- Maricopa County Community Services
- Maricopa County Human Services Department
- Marion County Community Corrections
- Mayo Clinic
- MBI Health Services, LLC
- MCN Reintegration
- Mecklenburg County Sheriff's Office
- Medical Management Options
- Memphis Area Legal Services
- Mental Health Association Oklahoma
- Merced County Probation
- Mercer Family Resource Center
- Mescalero Drug Court
- Metropolitan Ministries
- MHMR of Harris County
- Miami-Dade Community Action and Human Services Dept.
- Miami-Dade Corrections and Rehabilitation Dept.
- Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida
- Mid South Health Systems
- Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe
- Miller HR Solutions
- Ministry Of Interior
- Miracles Outreach
- Mississippi DOC
- MO Office of State Courts Administrator
- Monroe Circuit Court Probation
- More Than A Home
- Morgan County Juvenile Probation
- Mountain Comprehensive Care Center
- Multnomah County DCJ
- Multnomah County Sheriff's Dept.
- Muskingum County Probation
- N. Mariana Islands Dept of Community & Cultural Affairs
- NAESM, Inc.
- NAPA County Health & HumanServices Agency
- Navajo Division of Public Safety
- Nebraska Office of Health Disparities and Health Equity
- Neighborhood House Association
- Nevada Department of Corrections
- New Center Community Services
- New Hope Family & Youth Services, Inc.
- New London Homeless Hospitality Center
- New North Citizens Council
- New Outook Second Chance, Inc.
- New York City Dept. of Health and Mental Hygiene
- New York City Mission Society
- Ninth Circuit Court, Family Division
- No Bounds Care
- Non-Profit Partnership "ESVERO", Russian Federation
- Norfolk Juvenile Detention Center
- North Carolina Department of Public Safety
- North Portland Area Indian Health Board
- Northwest Indian OIC
- NYE Community Coalition
- Oglala Sioux Tribe
- OIC of South Florida
- Oklahoma City County Health Department
- Open Society Foundation of South Africa
- Options for Recovery
- Orange County Corrections Dept.
- Orange County Probation Department
- Orange County/HCA
- Partners Reentry Center
- Pathstone Corporation
- Peer Assistance Services, Inc.
- PG County Circuit Court
- Philadelphia Real Estate Corporation
- Pioneer Human Services
- Plumas County District Attorney's Office
- Plumas County Probation
- Poarch Creek Indians
- Polk County Health Services
- Polk County Sheriff's Office
- Positive Outlook Services
- Premier Behavioral Services
- Pretrial Services Agency of DC
- Puerto Rican Family Institute
- Pribilof Islands Aleut Community of St. Paul Island
- Primo Center for Women and Children
- Prince George's County Circuit Court
- Prison Department of Lithuania
- ProCure Therapeutic Agency
- Providence Crisis Recovery Center
- Puerto Rico Human Services
- Puerto Rico Probation Dept.
- Pyramid Lake Tribal Health Center
- Rady Children's Hospital
- Ramsey County Corrections
- Rappahannock Regional Jail
- Redding Rancheria
- Refined By Fire Ministries, Inc.
- Reno-Sparks Indian Colony
- Resourceful Solutions II
- Reynolds and Associates, Inc.
- RHA Behavioral Health
- Riley County Community Corrections
- Rockyboy Health Center
- Sacramento County Probation Department
- Saginaw County CMH Authority
- San Bernadino County Workforce Development Dept.
- San Bernardino County Dept. of Public Health
- San Diego County Probation
- San Diego County Probation Department
- San Diego County Sheriff's Department
- San Diego Juvenile Drug Court
- San Luis Valley Mental Health Center
- San Mateo County Dept. of Probation
- San Mateo County Human Services
- Sanford Health
- Sankofa Safe Child Initiative
- Santa Clara County Behavioral Health Svcs.
- Santa Clara County Probation Department
- South Carolina Department of Alcohol & Other Drug Abuse Services
- South Carolina Office of Family of Services
- Scott County Government
- Seasons Center for Behavioral Health
- Seneca Family of Agencies
- Serenity Counseling & Resource Center
- Shelter Association of Washtenaw County
- Shoalwater Bay Indian Tribe
- Shoshone-Bannock Tribes Human Services Dept.
- Siskiyou County Health & Human Services Agency
- Sitka Tribe of Alaska
- Smith Community Mental Health
- Smithwright Services
- Sobriety House
- Social Model Recovery Systems
- South Africa Dept. of Correctional Services
- Southern California Alcohol & Drug Programs, Inc.
- South Carolina DAODAS
- South Dakota Unified Judicial System
- South Florida Behavioral Health Network, Inc.
- South Texas Substance Abuse Recovery Services, Inc.
- Southwest Housing Solutions
- Southwest Key Programs
- Southwest Louisiana AHEC
- SPIRITT Family Services
- St Barnabas Hospital Teen Health Center
- St Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office
- St. Francis Community Services
- St. Johns County Sheriff's Office
- Stanislaus BHRS Prevention
- STAR Community Justice
- State of Alaska Department of Corrections
- State of Minnesota
- Steps Toward Success
- STOP Organization of Hampton Roads
- Suffolk County Sheriff's Office
- Summit County Juvenile Court
- Tanana Chiefs Conference
- Terry Reilly Health Services
- Teton County DUI / Drug Court
- The Community Partnership
- The Dannon Project
- The Fellowship House
- The Lawson's House
- The Recovery Place
- The Right Way Agency
- The Salvation Army Bell Shelter
- The WorkPlace CA
- This House Is A Home
- Tolowa Dee-ni' Nation
- Torres Martinez Tribal TANF
- Towards Employment
- Travis County Sheriff's Office
- Triumph Cares
- Tule River Tribe Youth Initiative
- Tulsa Drug Court
- Turning Point Homes, Inc.
- Uintah County
- Ultimate Medical Academy - UMA
- Ultra Group Health
- Umatilla Indian Reservation Tribal Courts
- Unified Government
- United Methodist Community Center
- United States Probation and Pretrial
- Universal Mental Health Services
- University of Memphis
- Upscale Residential Care
- US Probation Office, Tampa
- US Pretrial & Probation, Kansas City
- US Probation - Central District of CA
- US Probation - Western Dist. - New York
- US Probation & Pretrial - Missouri
- US Probation & Pretrial - WD/MO
- US Probation & Pretrial Services
- US Probation Department, Birmingham
- US Probation Department, Central District of CA
- US Probation Louisiana Eastern
- US Probation Middle District of Florida
- US Probation Northern Dist. of Texas
- US Probation Office, Milwaukee
- US Probation Office, Northern District, OK
- US Probation Office, Southern District of AL
- US Probation, Alberquerque
- US Probation, District of Puerto Rico
- US Probation, East St. Louis
- US Probation, Jacksonville
- US Probation, Middle Dist. of FL
- Valley Healthcare System, Inc.
- Ventura Public Defender's Office
- Veterans Administration
- Victor Communty Support Services
- Village of Skokie
- Virginia Department of Juvenile Justice
- Vista Hill
- W. Haywood Burns Institute
- Washoe TANF
- Washtenaw County CMH
- Watts Healthcare Corp. - HOU
- West Contra Costa Youth Services Bureau
- West Sacramento Youth Resource Coalition
- West Virginia Division of Justice & Community Services
- Westcare California
- WestCare Foundation
- Westchester Putnam Workforce Investment Board
- White Apache Tribe Social Services
- White Earth Reservation
- White Mountain Apache Behavioral Health Services
- White Mountain Apache Tribe
- Williamette Family, Inc.
- Wilmington VA Medical Center
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
- Workforce Essentials
- Workforce Investment Board-Youth Programs
- Wyandot Center for Community Behavioral Healthcare, Inc.
- Wyandot Mental Health, Inc.
- Wyandotte County Community Corrections
- Wynona's House Child Advocacy Center
- Wyoming Department of Health, Behavioral Health Division
- Yavapai-Apache Nation Tribal Court
- Yolo County Probation
- Yolo Wayfarer Center
- Youth Advocate Programs, Inc.
- Youth Development Initiatives, Inc.
"The trainer helped me learn with real-life examples and anecdotes that I could relate and connect with."
"The role plays, practice and demonstrations during the training helped to reinforce what was being taught"
"This training truly helped me get a grasp of what evidence-based really means!"
Using examples and practice exercises, this training lays out the template of how leadership at an agency or program can produce durable client outcomes while achieving organizational success, sustainability, and consistently reaching or exceeding expectations they, their stakeholders and funders have. Participants in this course are eligible for Certifcation in Evidence-Based Leadership (CEBL).
This course also is required of leadership at organizations seeking Certification as Evidence-Based Organizations (CEBO). Learn More >>
Formal education for client-facing professionals on the common elements of evidence-based approaches for helping clients regain their abilities to perform critical life functions they “lost”. These common elements are essential in any life domain for helping recipients of services to incrementally improve versus “punishing” or "rehabilitating".
Participants in this course are eligible to become Certified as Evidence-Based Practitioners (CEBP). Learn More >>
>Participants learn evidence-based & strength-centered case management practices. Participants will be able to differentiate traditional deficit-centered practices vs. evidence-based and strength-centered practices we are moving toward. Using relevant examples, participants will learn how they can help their clients achieve desired outcomes through promoting quality and effective interventions which link individuals to appropriate resources.
Effective client transition and supervision programs result in successful citizens who are assets to communities to which they return. This program examines how in a mandated setting, case management is the pivotal activity by which all other supports and services are made viable.
A cognitive-behavioral approach is a foundational model for facilitating change. This program is designed to support the work of behavioral change in populations under various forms of supervision. It offers a comprehensive set of worksheets for use in helping recipients of services acquire and practice skills necessary for lasting behavioral changes.
Thinking Matters Evolution for Decision Making is an evidence-based approach to integrating cognitive behavioral skills into decision making. Principles of effective intervention are employed using adult learning theory, social skills theory, problem solving and cognitive restructuring theory. A comprehensive set of worksheets are used to acquire and practice skills necessary for lasting behavioral changes.
We have developed several training presentations on this but now use the SAMHSA Manualized Presentations. Sometimes it is necessary to expand the detail on a part of this training which we are able to do.
DBT strategies arose from a recognition that typical skills-focused programs concentrate on a change to the exclusion of validation or acceptance, with the result that clients experience invalidation around their suffering as well as the difficulty or lack of readiness to make changes. The particular value of DBT stems from it combining acceptance and change strategies together.
Managers and supervisors can spell excellence or otherwise for your agency. Their use of effective supervisory skills ensures that staff is getting resources and the support it needs to get work done and achieve good if not superior outcomes for clients in its care.
Success at any organization depends to no small extent, on the employee performance review process. Yet well-meaning managers and supervisors avoid it, or at best do not look forward to it. Ultimately the appraisal they "throw together" is one they themselves would not want.. Change that immediately with two simple steps you will look back and be proud you did!
Teaches skills for keeping a team of employees motivated and working well together and as individuals. How do you create an environment where employees enthusiastically want to return to everyday? That's the assignment.
Family Group, Conferencing, and Teaming at its core. Clients with supportive families and other adult caregivers achieve more durable sustainable outcomes. Our family engagement trainings are have been rated very high. They teach participants evidence-based and strength-centered methods for identifying, engaging and involving families of recipients of services in their communities.
Joyfields Institute offers a comprehensive series of trainings on MI designed to help staff learn, apply, coach and train others. The Core and advance skills program is a formal training to teach MI skills. It is designed for the basic and advance level practitioners.
In a world post-covid19, teletherapy has rapidly become an essential service modality. Unfortunately, many evidence-based practices are not designed to be implemented online. Motivational Interviewing (MI) is an evidence-based practice that already has a wealth of research supporting it is an effective telehealth strategy. This interactive session will introduce the topic of motivational interviewing (MI) as an evidence-based practice. Relevant research that supports Motivational Interviewing as an effective telehealth strategy and intervention will be reviewed. Online MI considerations will be introduced and an opportunity to practice some basic MI skills will be provided. Information on how to obtain further in-depth training on telehealth MI will also be provided.
This is a formal training to teach skills for combining the two methods. Clinical trials demonstrate that CBT combined with MI is four times more effective! The challenge is learning to combine the 2. We know how!
This program has been developed to train trainer the skills for training agency staff the skills of Motivational Interviewing (MI). Training inhouse training staff ensures an agency will have internal resources for sustaining and strengthening what has been taught. In additions, the agency will be in a position to train new as well as existing up and coming staff the skills of MI without the typical down time traing to arrange an outside trainer.
Train supervisors and management on skills for coaching staff to become effective practitioners of MI skills. MI is a simple concept to understand. The chellenge is in the practice and application of the skills. Having supervisory personnel learn to coach their staff on effective use of the skill will add significant value to outcomes an agency and clients it serves will derive.
Understand this disorder and its implications both for the recipients receiving service and other stakeholders that are impacted.
Learn and ask questions about what persons with this disorder need from professionals, what helps in recovery, barriers they face, and how professionals can help them address the barriers.
Supportive services are offered to maximize housing stability and prevent returns to homelessness as opposed to addressing predetermined treatment goals prior to permanent housing entry.
This program is designed to teach participants skills for supporting guiding clients who may be dealing with the issues around anxiety disorder brought on by major trauma from various events such as war, imprisonment, assault, sexual abuse or natural disasters.
Trauma-informed organizations, programs, and services are based on an understanding of the vulnerabilities or triggers of trauma survivors. Traditional service delivery approaches often fail to appreciate this and cause more harm.
Trauma-informed services and programs are better positioned to be more supportive and avoid re-traumatizing survivors.
Review and help staff get clear on Sexual Harassment and Misconduct. At the end of the training participants will be in a position to prevent situations in regard to staff communicating and interacting inappropriately among themselves and with clients.
Learn More >>
All-inclusive training adaptable to specific agency needs. This program examines pharmacology, impacts on the human brain, recovery orientation, matrix, group, family, and substance abuse counseling techniques/interventions
We focus on the impacts of various aspects of traumatic stress, how to recognize and leverage those impacts for service excellence
Skills for Helping Individuals Regain (and keep) Employment (HIRE). Basic and advanced skills are taught.
Training offers custom options for various barriered populations, including Returning Citizens. In addition, other modules include, Culture of Poverty, Model of Accountability, Performance Measurement & Evaluation - Modular training, information, and technologies to engage staff, enhance outcomes and customer satisfaction.
H.I.R.E. - Helping Individuals Regain Employment
An Evidence-Based and Strength Centered Workforce Development Approach
The H.I.R.E program is designed to train workforce teams on evidence-based and strength centered employment focused approaches. It is a comprehensive program to help staff obtain skills for helping their clients become gainfully employed even if they may have severe barriers.
H.I.R.E. directs focus to training clients for skills that are currently demanded by area employers. It also works to expand the range of resources available for meeting the job search and job retention needs of clients. The typical workforce system, by design of the federal government, includes a tiered approach to entering employment. Core services or self-directed job search is through a universal access system open to the public. This self-directed model may work for some, although for others it presents immense challenges.
We work to ensure our programs are sensitive to diverse backgrounds and cultures. In addition, the training will account for the implications of COVID-19.
Learning Goals and Objectives
The H.I.R.E program will train participants to provide supported and structured case managed navigation through the career exploration, job search, job placement, and job retention processes. For applicants or recipients who do not possess key skills to complete self-directed job search that lead to gainful employment a more intensive job, search and placement assistance services are needed. Various funding sources must be identified to assist the job placement, TANF and Justice-Involved included.
If barriers are still present and need to be addressed with education or talent development, then referral to training services through various Workforce and Career Services remedies may be provided. This tiered approach is designed to assist those who need more progressive support in their employment endeavors.
Participants will learn evidence-based workforce development, job creation, and workshop facilitation skills.
- Alignment of Agency Key Results
- Workshop Outcomes and Goals
- Alignment of Program Outcomes
- Implementation of Programming
- Workforce Remedies
- Create Timelines
Other Relevant Workshops
Model of Accountability, Performance Measurement, and Evaluation - Modular training, information and technologies to engage staff, enhance outcomes and customer satisfaction (Half-Day).
- Evidence-Based Approaches for Employment Focused Case Management (1 to 2-Day)
- H.I.R.E. for Returning Citizens - Helping Individuals Regain Employment model for citizens reentering the community (1 to 2-Day)
- Culture of Poverty - Strength-based job search approach for staff working with clients from disadvantaged socioeconomic populations and regions (Half-Day)
This training focuses on the use of MI skills invocational rehabilitative settings.
This training is extremely useful for both mental health and substance use disorders treatment and especially for co-morbidity. It involves identifying targeted issues using stage-wise treatment and strength-based approaches
Evidence-Based Coaching Modules
In some cases, training needs to go direct and deeper. This is where coaching modules help tremendously for equipping your evidence-based organization.
Our coaching services are designed to help you meet your program goals. We work with you assistively and collaboratively to determine what to focus on and prioritize activities. Coaching is tailored to address specific questions and/or situations and case vignettes that demonstrate various challenges faced or being addressed can be the focus.
Also, we are available when needed and follow-up as deemed necessary to support work you are doing. Staff may also need tactical help that has come up or deduced from a program evaluation and efforts to address findings and the recommended remedies.
Services may also be warranted especially at the early stages of an implementations ranging from simple feedback sessions, case and audio/video taped sessions reviews, additional training online and boosters, or may entail additional evaluation to insure you are meeting program goals.
See available coaching modules below.
We collaborate with you to review programs being utilized for delivering services, summarize findings and provide existing research to support (or not support) your use of that programs. Specifically, we will:
- Read and review the reference material from the individual program
- Analyze the references and provide feedback as to their suitability and effectiveness
- Locate specific research, academic and scientific, that further supports the practice being evidence-based versus a promising practice
Provide further guidance via phone or email during the contract phase regarding the curriculum contents.
- Co-existing COD Capable services and IDDT.
- Supervision of IDDT Team Leaders.
- Writing Policy to support IDDT and COD.
- Developing Forms and formats for IDDT and COD.
We facilitate an organization's efforts to become an evidence-based organization (EBO). Or experts work with your agency to help you navigate the process of becoming an EBO and going all the way to becoming a certified EBO. The entire process may include onsite visits for training and ongoing capacity building.
- Mental Health Disorders
- Developmental Disabilities
- Substance Use Disorders
- Medical Lifestyle Changes
- Co-occurring and Co-morbid MI/SA/DD/Medical
This program is the standardized process for becoming evidence-based practitioners. We guide agency staff through ongoing training, coaching and development to confidently and efficiently provide services and supports to clients. We coach them to learnn to apply a set of skills characterized as evidence-based "common elements".
An Invitation To Grow
We invite you to train up your evidence-based organization in the areas that matter with the people who care.
If you have clarity on which training modules you need, let's talk. If you're unsure, we'll walk you through an exploration process to determine a customized program that fits your needs and budget.
Here's what else you can expect while working together:
- A thorough pre-event interview to tailor programs to your specific needs.
- Dynamic instructors who apply the best in adult learning approaches.
- Hassle-free logistics handling and program management.
If you're ready to explore this further, we're happy to discuss and build a training plan for your organization. If you're not yet ready, check out our complimentary article on creating an evidence-based organization.