Daryl Goodman, MS, MINT
Daryl Goodman has served in various roles entailing the application of Motivational Interviewing skills in practice both as an executive and in a supervisory capacity. Currently he serves as Director at West Michigan Community Mental Health Systems where he serves as Team Leader for Case Management Services for Adults with Mental Illness, Assertive Community Treatment, Dialectical Behavioral Treatment and PEER Services. In that capacity, he oversees the day to day operations of the case management program, the ACT program, Peer services and directly lead the DBT Consultation Team. This includes the supervision of individual therapists providing services as part of the Case Management Team.
Prior to this role he served as Executive Director of a private agency providing community residential services, outpatient therapy and day program services to individuals with a Mental Illness or a Developmental Disability. He has served as Residential Services Director for a Community Mental Health agency.
In addition he served as Residential Services Director for the State of Michigan involved with the development of residential placements for adults and children with a Developmental Disability. He has held positions as Unit Director for State of Michigan Community Residential Placement.
Mr. Goodman's professional training includes;
- Training of Trainers: Addressing Stress and Trauma in Recovery-oriented Systems and Communities
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy – Intensive Training
- Trauma Recovery and Empowerment Model (TREM)
- Michigan Motivational Interviewing Trainer
- Member: International Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers
- Family Psychoeducation Advanced Trainer n Michigan
* Program content and Faculty subject to change without notice