Still using excel? Ready to take the next step? Try DataTrack, a scaleable enterprise class database management system from EvalMeasures for gathering, evaluating and presenting data. DataTrack helps you meet and exceed expectations funders, investors and stakeholders have by helping you document and present performance data - literally on the fly.
"Cloud" hosted and requiring no installation, it is accessible 24/7 from your desktop or smart device to help you achieve the highest (ROI) return on investment.
Configurable database system to gather, evaluate and present data
Format, display or export data as you like - without weeding through what you dont need. DataTrack helps you provide performance reports efficiently to meet and exceed expectations your funders, investors and stakeholders have.
Configurable system for gathering, evaluating, and presenting data to meet and exceed stakeholder requirements. Users can input and import data from various sources, join and evaluate data points, and create reports across data sets with real-time filters. Those reports may then be exported to csv, or other formats.
Within a climate of accountability and limited resources, organizations must work to ensure they are reaching outcomes they set out to achieve. DataTrack helps you provide performance reports efficiently to meet and exceed expectations your funders, investors and stakeholders have. We can help.
Features and Capabilities
- Import your existing data with ease into fields that become searchable for future filtering and reporting
- Create drop down lists from import for certain columns. After you import your worksheet, you have the option to convert the data format to a drop down list and it will auto-generate a list of options from the data imported. Or use the editor to add to the list.
- Support drop down selection for drill down reports. You can select a filter where you choose one or more choices to match.
- Import groups of people that will have different aggregates and qualifiers. Re-use and extend a previous group's set of questions/columns or import and create new groups.
- Support ranges for drill down - Select =, >, < and between (range).
- View or export reports at any time - Get an interactive experience of adding filters and getting updated counts, view report or export it at any time. Build your sets using filters and then drill down or narrow down your scope.
- Create and save queries to become standardized reports for future recall.
- Ability to cross query between groups - If you import groups that have one or more of the same columns/questions, you can query/filter on that aggregate and see results across groups
- See history of clients between groups - If a user has been in more than one group, you'll see their history on the overlapping questions.
- Specify columns to be seen on exported report - The report builder allows you to specify the columns to show in the display or exported report.
- Save columns to use for display and export - The report builder allows you to specify the columns to show in the display and report
Your investment required is based on number of users.
EvalMeasures is hosted on robust "cloud" hosting infrastructure and backed up on a remote server located off-site so your data is always secure, safe and accessible.